Saturday, March 30, 2013

All the Little Details

I don't have a lot to say about my work right now. The thought process this semester has been pretty consistent for me. Now I'm just working on painting in fine detail. It is time consuming and can sometimes be very boring, but I am happy with the end product so I shall continue forward.

National Defense Ribbon with painted sides
  
First Navy Commendation Ribbon.
 I will have three National Defense Ribbon blocks, three Navy Commendation Ribbon blocks, and Three Good Conduct Ribbon Blocks when all is said and done.

The below images are the start of my shadow necklace project.

Still working out how to hang it on the wall and light it properly
All of these projects have "nametags" as part of the project, but they are on back order for about another month. Hopefully, they show up before I have to pack everything.

2 comments:

  1. love the shine on those red and yellow ribbons! you decided to take the womens' names off? Really enjoying your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pieces with the womens' names are not painted yet. I have them for a different project. I will actually start posting pictures for that project this week. :)

    ReplyDelete