Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Return Home

Today marks the one week mark since returning home from my first residency in Boston.  As recommended by my Adviser I took the first week home off.  I did type up my notes from everything I recorded on my 6 1/2 hour flight home.  Tomorrow I will start on my Residency Summary to hopefully give me some insight again into my future direction.  I have been working to find a mentor, and start collecting my books from my reading list.  So far no joy for either venture, but I'm sure it will all work out. 

My next step is to create a day planner to track my hours so I stay on track and I have proof of the work I am actually doing.  After that is complete I will begin my first leg of internet and journal research which will hopefully (fingers crossed) lead me to more books to read and artists to research.

No comments:

Post a Comment