Friday, May 17, 2013

Let's Talk About It

First things first. Here is a picture of my completed light boxes and necklace boxes that I will be taking to Boston in June.
Bed Memories

The Women


Now let's talk about where all of this is actually heading. I've decided to let things get a bit messier. This epiphany has come about from my experimenting and play. Restraint, identity confusion, indignation at the forgotten in past memories. It's also about the injustices women still face today in the military. The titles are VERY important. The piece is not whole without it. So here are some new pieces...
No Larger Than Regulation

A Small Stain

I took my belt and displayed it on coveralls. Still working on a title as the coveralls add a new element.

Start of my floor panel project. The center tile is non-existent and in it's place is a crochet vagina. Hard to see in the picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment