Friday, November 15, 2013

Seven Boxes in Five Months

The work I have been doing for the last six months is almost complete! At this rate I will have it done by my deadline of December 1st with corrections as well. The boxes were surprisingly difficult and time consuming. The backings look great but they each had to be tailored to the specific box it would be attached to. Overall, I'm really happy with the end result. There are many future possibilities for this series as well, but for now I need a break! So here it is, 7 boxes in 5 months...
The colored glass beads have writing on them, but the picture is too small to show that detail

flash so you can see the crushed velvet.

same box different lighting

crochet

cross-stitch

Quilt. I restitched with thicker white so you could see the quilting.

Land of the free.


Weave
Scrapbook flag has had a few reworks and it is at a stage where I'm going to start constructing and completing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment