Friday, April 12, 2013

Picture Overload


Last week I talked about what I've been researching and reading. This week I'm going to bombard my blog with pictures of the work I've been doing. Enjoy...

I'd like to start with a block party. Here are some pictures of a few of the blocks I finished. I didn't post all of them because it gets repetitive and somewhat boring. From the pictures it is hard to pull the details and nuanced differences. 
Good Conduct Ribbon with 1 star for continued Good Conduct
Again, but with two stars
...and, again with three stars
Gray scale trompe l'oeil fold (painted on all 9 blocks)
more trompe l'oeil fold picture

Lastly, I would like to finally show some progress on my treasure box. Here are pictures of the figurine hand painted and crafted from sculpey, as well as, the start of my medals and ribbons with names. The figurine is 3 inches tall.






No comments:

Post a Comment